Serving Florida's Home Inspection Needs
- General Home Inspections (Standards of Practice*) .
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections (buyers)
- Pre-listing inspections (sellers inspections)
Click here for more information.
- Roof Condition Certification Insurance Inspection (CIT RCF-1)
- Wind Mitigation verification inspection (Insurance Discount) (OIR B1-1802)
- 4-Point Insurance Inspection (Electrical, Plumbing, Roof, HVAC system)
- Lender Inspections
- Winterization of vacant properties
- Single Item Inspections
- Modular & Mobile home Inspections
It is the intent that Home Inspections are compiled to Florida Standards of Practice within Florida and to ASHI® Standards of Practice within Alabama.
General home inspection reports cover:
- Structural system
- Home exterior
- Roof system
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Home interior
Detached structures are not included within a standard home inspection and can be inspected for an additional fee. These additional structures, buildings, barns, Etc. will not be inspected unless specifically identified.
*A copy of the Standards of Practice in Florida is available for clients to review by clicking here or a bound copy is available for review prior to the time of inspection. Taking time to review these standards of practice will allow you to better understand how the written report is compiled.