Serving Florida's Home Inspection Needs
- Full Home Inspections (Standards of Practice*) . A comprehensive inspection completed to State Standards. .
- Pre-purchase Home Inspections (buyers)
- Pre-listing inspections (sellers inspections)
Click here for more information.
- Roof Condition Certification Insurance Inspection (CIT RCF-1)
- Wind Mitigation inspection (Insurance Discount) (OIR B1-1802). Provides for insurance discounts for homes that qualify with specific construction attributes.
- 4-Point Inspection. This is a limited visual inspection of the basic condition of Electrical, Plumbing, Roof, HVAC systems. Normally requested by insurance underwriters. This is a limited inspection of basic components and is not a “Home Inspection”, 4-point inspections are completed on the insurance company’s approved form and contain limited information.
- Lender Inspections
- Winterization of vacant properties
- Single Item Inspections
- Modular & Mobile home Inspections
It is the intent that Home Inspections are compiled to Florida Standards of Practice within Florida and to ASHI® Standards of Practice within Alabama.
Full Home Inspection reports cover:
- Structural system
- Home exterior, site conditions
- Roof system
- Plumbing system
- Electrical system
- Heating system
- Air conditioning system
- Home interior
Full Home Inspections address age and expected service life of components within a home such as but not limited to roof covering, plumbing systems, HVAC systems and may include recommended corrective action of visible defects or safety concerns.
Detached structures are not included within a standard home inspection and can be inspected for an additional fee. These additional structures, buildings, barns, Etc. will not be inspected unless specifically identified.
*A copy of the Standards of Practice in Florida is available for clients to review by clicking here or a bound copy is available for review prior to the time of inspection. Taking time to review these standards of practice will allow you to better understand how the written report is compiled.